Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Dear Coom. Lekhraj Ji, V.P AICEIA.

I am here by enclosing my mail written to our G.S Raj unit .its my request to you also as you have long experience, please make a strategy so that we can get more posts & our stagnation may be removed otherwise we will become 8 years back to our colleges of other Zones.

Your Comradely
Abhay singh
 
-- Original Message --




From: "abhay singh"aabhay_singh@rediffmail.com

To: tiwaridhir19@rediffmail.com

Cc:
Dear G.S.


It is learnt that new 2700 post of A.C & 6800 post of Supdt. has been recommended by HRD in Carder- restructurings.My humble request to you to make efforts so that we can get sufficient posts for promotion otherwise the history of 2002 will be repeated.I have requested many times to Sh, G.P Gupta for mailing me letter written by Sh. Malkit to the BOARD.As you aware in last carder restructuring in 2002 the Preventive C.C formation has been allotted fresh post which were to be distributed among Raj, Delhi, & Punjab but that has been utilize by Delhi it self. Our Chandigarh Comm.have pointed out this mistake & meet with HRD & They have been assured that this time post of preventive formation will be allocated separately.Mr. Malkit requested us at the time of CEC indore for doing the same from our side.I hope you will do the Task at war level.

I have also received the letter from Bhuvaneshwar regarding MACP to promoties where MACP has been granted. I hope you will take the issue into your consideration.

Our Sec. Genral has circulated the agitation programme on the charter of demands as decided in CEC Indore.Its my advice to call a meeting to decide how we can make it successful & how this agitation in Raj ,how we may be utilize this in dragging the attention towards our acute stagnation.I am always ready with you.

yours commradely, abhay singh

No comments: