1. Report to be completed by Reviewing Officer and to be sent to Administration or CR Section/Cell or accepting authority, wherever provided -31st July,2009.
2. Appraisal by accepting authority wherever provided-, 31st August,2009.
(a) Disclosure to the officer reported upon where there is no accepting authority-01st September ,2009
(b) Disclosure to the officer reported upon where there is accepting authority-15th September
3. Receipt of representation, if any, On APAR -15 days from the date of receipt of communication.
4. Forwarding of representations to the competent authority
(a) where there is no accepting authority for APAR - 21st September,2009
(a) where there IS accepting authority for APAR- 06th October,2009
5. Disposal of representation by the competent authority- Within one month from the date of receipt of representation.
6. Communication of the decision of the competent authority on the representation by the APAR Cell -15th November,2009
7. End of entire APAR process, after which the APAR will be finally taken on record-30th November,2009
Click the link below to see the O.M.