“All India Protest by Central Excise Superintendents”
1) Only work to rule for revenue collection & budget work.
2) Boycott of Excise day function.
3) Black badges from 25.2.13 to 1.3.13.
4) Lunch hour protest on 1.3.13.
5) Mass resignations on 30.4.13.
1. Immediate implementation of cadre restructuring without any cut & fulfilment of commitments made during the presentation of 18.01.11.
2. Parity with other counterparts to retire our officers in PB-4 & at least four functional promotions.
3. Immediate implementation of Supreme Court verdict by framing “just, fair & equitable” RR’s & abiding all ad hoc promotions with new RR’s.
4. Grade pay of Rs. 5,400/- (PB-3) to Superintendents & promotion directly to STS post.
5. At least a grade pay of Rs. 7,600/- on IIIrd MACP upgradation & finalisation of in-situ promotion scheme.
6. Revival of employee grievance redressal mechanism.
AIACEGEO (Superintendents Association).